- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Corner House
Set in a pretty spot in rural north Norfolk, The Corner House has lovely views to wake up to in the mornings, as the bedroom overlooks pasture and woodland as far as the eye can see. A lovely romantic bolt hole, the pretty interiors are fresh and welcoming and make a lovely retreat from the everyday busy world we all live in. The dog is welcome too and the area is great for exploring ancient villages, beautiful coastline with sandy beaches, lovely pubs and eateries and historic houses.
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 9 miles
- Takes: short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles
- Family friendly? Yes
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV, DVD player, radio, WiFi
- General: Oil fired, central heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Hairdryer
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Rooms: 1 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sitting/Dining Room with Kitchen Area, Utility Room
- Beds: 1 King-size bed
- Other: Books, games, highchair available on request
- Pets: One small/medium well-behaved pet welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Outdoors: Patio area with table and chairs
- Parking: Allocated parking for one car
- Mobile phone signal: variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Corner House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Hayloft||0.0 Miles|
|Shuttleworth Lodge||0.6 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Old Brick Kilns Camping Park||1.1 Miles|
|Crossways Caravan Site||1.6 Miles|
|Grange Farm||4.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009