- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Clockhouse & The Barn
While the traditional Suffolk timber barn blends light-filled interiors and whimsical furnishings with classic features and essential luxuries. High ceilings, flagstone floors and exposed beams are complemented by under floor heating throughout, en-suite wet rooms to all bedrooms and views across rolling parkland as far as the eye can see.
These properties discreetly interconnect which is beneficial for the use of the rustic charm of the sunlit, brick floored kitchen & breakfast room, perfect for informal gatherings large and small with large floor-to-ceiling french doors opening to the secluded courtyard. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps fourteen guests.
- Seven bedrooms, five en-suite shower rooms and two en-suite bathrooms.
- Open fireplaces.
- Beautiful central courtyard with outside seating and ornamental flower beds.
- Onsite parking.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Set within 4,500 acres of parkland.
- Floor to ceiling french doors leading to the central courtyard.
- Underfloor heating.
- Range cooker, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Large flatscreen HD LED TV's and iPod docks for entertainment.
- Use of an outdoor shared swimming pool, (heated between May - October.) For an additional cost, the pool can be heated outside these months.
- Use of a tennis court.
- An additional concierge service is available upon request. This includes a chef or bespoke spa treatments.
- Nestled between the pretty Suffolk villages of Peasenhall and Yoxford.
- A short drive from the celebrated Heritage Coast.
- Southwold, on the mouth of the River Blythe, has a fine Victorian pier, colourful beach huts and is home of the famous Adnams Brewery.
- Nearby Walberswick is a favourite spot for crabbing with the children and is connected to Southwold via the quaint ‘foot ferry’.
- Within the Yox Valley, guests can choose from a wide variety of award-winning traditional and gastro-pubs, such as The Westleton Crown, the Sibton White Horse and The Queen’s Head in Dennington.
- Aldeburgh and nearby Snape Maltings are a mecca for musicians, artists and poets. Together, they play host to the Aldeburgh Festival, a year round cultural event.
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Clockhouse & The Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Garden Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Hex Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|The Walled Garden||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009