- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Barn (Ireland)
There is plenty to do within the grounds with an indoor den containing a pool table, air hockey, books and DVD's. Then there is also the fitness room with treadmill, rower and cross trainer. However, for those wishing to explore what the surrounding areas have to offer there are an abundance of historical sites as well as the vibrant city of Dublin. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms and two Jack and Jill bathrooms.
- Garden with barbecue area and boules alley with stunning views.
- Playground suitable for 1-12 year olds with tree house.
- Fitness room with treadmill, rower, cross trainer.
- Beauty spa on site using Dermalogica products.
- Indoor den - pool table, air hockey, books, DVD's.
- For workshops, group events, team building and intimate weddings, the entire venue can be booked exclusively and breakfast and light suppers can be provided in your cottage by arrangement.
- A welcome hamper will be provided (this differs from the standard Rural Retreats welcome hamper)
- Onsite parking.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Other properties within the grounds are: The Coach House, sleeping four guests, The Forge, sleeping seven guests, The Hen House, sleeping four guests, The Loft, sleeping six guests, The Parlour, sleeping five guests, The Tack Room, sleeping two guests and The Stables, sleeping six guests.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Barn (Ireland) before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009