- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Barn at Butts Farm
Separate external entrance (no internal access) to: Double bedroom with 5ft bed, French doors, wooden Japanese hot tub, vaulted ceiling and oak floor. Shower room with toilet. .
- Large wood burner – initial fuel inc, thereafter avail from owner
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Use of owner’s w/machine
- Deck and patio area with furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Secure cycle store
- Dogs to be kept on a lead at all times
- No smoking
- No children under 12 yrs
- NB: Pond in garden
Your review here?
Have you visited The Barn at Butts Farm before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Breeds Farm Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Bittern Cottage||0.5 Miles|
|Chestnut Cottage||3.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Two Acres Caravan & Camping||4.6 Miles|
|Lantern and Larks Glamping||6.6 Miles|
|Roseberry Tourist Park||9.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009