- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Barn at Butts Farm
Separate external entrance (no internal access) to: Double bedroom with 5ft bed, French doors, wooden Japanese hot tub, vaulted ceiling and oak floor. Shower room with toilet. .
- Open fire – initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Use of owner’s w/machine
- Deck and patio area with furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Secure cycle store
- Dogs to be kept on a lead at all times
- No smoking
- No children under 12 yrs
- NB: Pond in garden
Your review here?
Have you visited The Barn at Butts Farm before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Breeds Farm Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Bittern Cottage||0.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Two Acres Caravan & Camping||4.6 Miles|
|Roseberry Tourist Park||9.4 Miles|
|Riverside Caravan & Camping Park||10.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009