- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Barn, on one level and may be suitable for wheelchair users, is situated on the outskirts of the village of Hardhorn on the Fylde Coast near Poulton-le-Fylde. On a former farm the cottage is furnished comfortably and is ideal for exploring the surrounding countryside by bicycle or car with the Lancashire coastline and Blackpool a short distance away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One pet allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom, shower room, open plan lounge with dining area, kitchen
- Beds: 2 single beds, cot, double sofa bed
- Luxuries: TV. Wifi available at extra charge
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Cooker, washer dryer
- Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair provided. All fuel and power included in rent
- Layout: The property is a ground floor apartment
- Outdoors: Large private gardens, patio area, garden furniture
- Parking: Ample parking on site
- Mobility: Low level appliances, wide doorways, ramped access. Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Poulton Plaiz Holiday Park||1.0 Miles|
|Haven Holidays||1.9 Miles|
|Marton Mere Holiday Village||1.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009