- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Abandoned Cottage
The Abandoned Cottage, is exactly how it was for many years until it was lovingly restored. To the front, on the opposite side of the shared drive, is a working farm ensuring a constant supply of free range eggs. Privacy is assured as at the rear there is a large garden including a long patio with barbecue, lawned area, and paddock. The property can be booked with accommodation for four or six guests. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four + two guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one family bathroom.
- This property is suitable for four adults and two children in the bunk bedroom.
- Multi-fuel burning stove in the sitting room.
- Large garden to the rear with patio, lawned area and paddock.
- Parking for three vehicles.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Abandoned Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Fritham Cottage||0.4 Miles|
|The Coach House, Kings Heanton||0.4 Miles|
|Courtney - Upcott House||0.9 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|C Y & J M Friend||2.1 Miles|
|Chivenor Caravan Park||2.9 Miles|
|Stowford Farm Meadows||3.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009