- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Swan Lodge Barns
If you are looking for stylish accommodation for a large family or to holiday with friends within a quiet, rural location, this is the spot for you! Ideally located between the pretty Georgian town of Holt and the north Norfolk Coast, Swan Lodge Barns is a pair of converted barns which have been lovingly restored and furnished to a high standard to provide spacious accommodation. Perfect for those wishing to holiday together yet retain their own space. Complete with games room, play area and plenty of outdoor space, there is lots to keep the children entertained and adults can enjoy use of the facilities too should they so wish!
Sleeps: 12, 6 Bedrooms (3 in each property)
- Nearest beach: One mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: One mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: One medium size pet per property welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at these properties
- Luxuries: Each property has a Smart TV, Blu-ray player and DAB radio
- General: Each property has under floor central heating and a woodburner - starter pack of fuel provided.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Built in electric oven, Induction hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer in each property
- Rooms: Each property has 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1 En-suite) , Open plan Sitting/Dining/Kitchen area, 1 Bathroom, 1 Cloakroom. Utility room. Games room in separate building
- Beds: 1 King size, 1 twin, 1 single in each
- Other: Towels. Travel cot, Books and games provided. Travel Cot & highchair.
- Outdoors: Shared court yard . Each property has a private patio with table, chairs and charcoal barbeque. Communal woodland area to rear with swing and slide.
- Access: Parking for 1-2 cars
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit - There is a £1000 refundable deposit payable for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Swan Lodge Barns before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Bixes Barn||0.0 Miles|
|Taylors Barn||0.0 Miles|
|Swan Lodge Barns||1.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|The Shieling||1.0 Miles|
|White House Farm||2.4 Miles|
|Foxhills Caravan Club||2.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009