- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A three bedroomed cottage in West Witton, ideal for walking and close to pub and the market town of Leyburn. The cottage has an open fire and an enclosed front garden with seating.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 mile
* Nearest amenities: 4 miles
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bunk room suitable for children only, bathroom, 1 lounge / diner, kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double size. 2 singles, 2 bunk beds.
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV. DVD, WiFi.
* General: Oil central heating, open fire.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster, coffee maker.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted, highchair, stairgate.
* Layout: The cottage is set over 2 floors ( ground floor and first floor )
* Parking: Private parking to the rear of the property for 2 cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Swallows Nest before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are