- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Enjoy getting away from it all in the peaceful and tranquil north Norfolk countryside at this lovely 19th Century cottage. Welcoming from the moment you walk through the front door, this property offers the ultimate in relaxation and comes complete with two woodburners - perfect for warming toes after a bracing walk at the coast! The spa-like bathroom is a lovely feature of the cottage too with its underfloor heating. The garden is private and sunny and a great spot in the summer for a barbeque under the large sun shades. The dog has a home here too and there is a lobby for bicycle storage if two wheels rather than two legs appeals!
The village has a good local store and pub, The Vernon Arms, with cask ales, classic pub food a fire in the winter and a garden in the summer and close by is The Gunton Arms, a unique pub/restaurant set in a 1,000 acre deer park, with cooking on an open fire and conversation-making modern art on the walls. The surrounding area is a fabulous part of Norfolk to discover. There is easy access to some stunning east coast beaches, which make great playgrounds for families, the Victorian seaside town of Cromer with its iconic Pier and shows is a charming town from a different era and the cliff top walks form part of the North Norfolk coastal pathway. Further along the North Norfolk coast there are many quaint and quirky coastal villages and inlets to explore. The Broads are within easy reach for a great day out as is the lovely city of Norwich, with its castle, museums, theatres, restaurants and great shopping.
Size: Sleeps up to 3+1, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 2 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Family friendly?: Yes
- Pets: One medium well behaved dog welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Smart TV, DVD player, CD player, DAB radio, WiFi
- General:Electric heating, underfloor heating to the bathroom, woodburners
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, electric hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sitting room, Garden/Dining Room, Kitchen, Lobby/Boot Room, Bathroom
- Beds: 1 Double, 1 Single with truckle bed under, at an additional cost of £40 per stay. Please request and pay upon booking.
- Other: Towels. Books and games provided. Welcome pack. Starter pack for woodburners
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed, partly walled courtyard garden with seating, sun umbrellas and charcoal barbeque
- Parking: Available for 1 car
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Extras: Some duvets and pillows are feather filled.
- Housekeeping: A refundable security deposit or a non-refundable damage waiver is payable on booking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Sunhaven Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Hollyhock Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Keys Barn||0.2 Miles|
|Coach Cottage||0.8 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Poppyland Touring Park||1.4 Miles|
|The Old Rectory||1.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009