- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This charming two bed property is one of the wooden chalets on the popular Summercliffe Park. It’s just a short stroll down to the popular Caswell Bay, an excellent ‘blue flag’ beach, perfect for families. Step inside and the chalet is comfortable and light with a homely feel, a great option if you’re planning a seaside holiday with the kids.
Get out and about and explore; the beaches of Langland and Caswell Bay are just a five minute drive. Mumbles itself is a delightful coastal village is home to some excellent boutiques, stylish shops, galleries and cafes. Further afield, drive along the Gower Peninsular and step back in time with a visit to one of the many castles, stroll along the coastal paths and stop off at one of the fabulous beaches along the way.
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x double bed, 1 x bunk beds
- Open plan kitchen and living room: wall-mounted TV, dining table with 4 chairs, door to patio with outside picnic table.
- Kitchen: electric hob with electric oven, under the counter fridge and microwave.
- Bedroom 1: double bed and small fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: bunk bed and chest of drawers.
- Bathroom: shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: TV.
- Outside: patio area with picnic table.
- Parking: reserved parking for 1 car.
- General: changeover day - Friday. Electric heating. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi intermittent.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking.
Your review here?
Have you visited Summercliffe Chalet before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pebbles, Summercliffe Park||0.2 Miles|
|Whiteshell 17||0.2 Miles|
|Summercliffe Park||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Three Cliffs Bay Holiday Park||3.7 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||4.7 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||4.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009