- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Straw Bale Cottage
Finished and fitted to an excellent standard this property offers comfort and quality in the heart of one of Suffolk's most popular towns. Southwold provides a wealth of opportunity to visitors with its famous pier, arcade and selection of pubs and shops and this property offers an ideal base for a family holiday. With two bedrooms, each with their own en-suite, Straw Bale Cottage really does lend itself to all ages and requirements. Nestled in the heart of Haughley, a picturesque village located just over 2 miles northwest of the town of Stowmarket. Known for its' rolling fields, Haughley has the benefit of a village pub, The Kings Head, a beautiful Grade I listed church, as well as the remains of circular foundations of a motte and bailey castle. An ideal base for exploring Suffolk,
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Short breaks: All year round
- Nearest amenities: 3.5 miles
- Pets: 1 well behaved pet welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Smart TV, freeview
- General: Wood pellet bruner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Rooms: Open plan sitting/kitchen/dining area, 2 bedrooms both with ensuite facilities
- Beds: king sized bed, 2 single beds
- Other: Bed linen and towels included
- Parking: Off street parking for two cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Straw Bale Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Fairy Cottage||1.6 Miles|
|Swallow Barn with real fire overlooking open fields||1.9 Miles|
|Woodfarm Barns||3.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Gipping Valley Glamping||4.7 Miles|
|Kettles Farm Glamping||5.7 Miles|
|Honeypot Camp & Caravan Park||8.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009