- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A stone's throw from the beach, Storm Cottage is a pretty stone-clad cottage with an excellent location in the centre of Robin Hood's Bay. Furnished to a very high standard, including original artwork, this property will allow you to enjoy the delightful surrounding area in comfort.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One well behaved pet welcome but to be kept downstairs
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, kitchen/living room, bathroom, landing, outbuilding
- Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, iPod dock
- General: Gas central heating, woodburning stove, TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge with ice box
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Pet cage 75cm x 52cm in outbuilding. Please note: cottage may not be suitable for toddlers due to open staircase on second floor.
- Outdoors: Communal garden with furniture at rear.
- Parking: Parking permit for Fisherhead Car Park provided.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
- Layout: The property is set over three floors
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Storm Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are