- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Set in the grounds beside the farmhouse of Westfield Farm and located on the outskirts of the village, in a truly lovely rural setting. This cottage is also in walking distance to a good village pub serving food. Foulsham is delightful and is the perfect location to explore all things Norfolk! Close to Burnham Market, Holt, Norwich and miles of perfect sandy beaches, and some of the finest bird watching and seal trips in the country. Just up the road is Pensthorpe Gardens and Nature Reserve where BBC filmed ‘Spring Watch’ 3 years running. There are seven Stately Homes in easy reach as well as a wonderful ‘family owned’ hidden village — one of only 12 in the country. North Norfolk is a food lovers heaven with lots of good places to eat and the owners have an excellent up to date information folder with all the best places to visit and eat at in this lovely part of Norfolk. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two double bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one bathroom.
- Antique French double bed.
- A freestanding claw-foot bath and separate walk in shower.
- Norfolk winder staircase which takes you up to the landing.
- Children and infants welcome.
- One well behaved small dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Stockman's Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Old Sweet Shop||0.6 Miles|
|Button Cottage||0.9 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Hunters Hall||4.5 Miles|
|Old Brick Kilns Camping Park||5.9 Miles|
|Crossways Caravan Site||6.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009