- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This impressive property is in a delightful, rural location tucked away in the hamlet of Middle Marwood,10 minutes drive from Braunton and just a little further from the fabulous beaches of Saunton, Croyde and Woolacombe.This very spacious, detached c18th farmhouse & barn conversion has been lovingly renovated with many modern features added, yet retains its rustic character and charm. Those wanting to indulge their culinary credentials will love the well-equipped and sociable kitchen and wonderful dining room. Stepps Farm has a games room, two living rooms (one with log burner) and 5 impressive bedrooms. Outside is a lawned garden and a patio area and access to a meadow. The property is perfect for families, extended families or groups of friends, at any time of year.
- Size: Sleeps up to 12, 5 bedrooms
- Beach: Less than 6 miles
- Amenities: Less than 3 miles
- Will consider short Breaks
- Access: Car advisable
- Wheel Chair Access: No
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Games room with pool table, Woodburner with complimentary basket of logs, Coffee machine, Radio/iPod dock,
- General: Central heating, TV (3), DVD, Wi-Fi available, Books & Games. Netflix and Prime.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Large Range Cooker, Microwave, American Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Utility Room.
- Rooms: 5 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom,1 Ensuite Shower Room, 1 Ensuite Bathroom, 2 Sitting Rooms, 1 Dining Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Games Room, Hall, Cloak Room.
- Beds: Superking, King, King (zip n link option to Twin), Twin (zip n link option to King) , Bunk room sleeping 4.
- Other: Linen and towels provided, travel cot, stairgate and highchair, 4pm arrival time. A FREE parking permit is provided for one car at Croyde's Down End Car Park (up until end February 2020)
- Outdoors: Large grounds with meadow, sheltered lawn, patio area, barbecue, secure cycle store.
- Access: Ample private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Stepps Farm before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are