- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Stags is a comfortable single-storey cottage overlooking year round, well stocked fishing lakes. Set in 30 acres of lovely countryside at the edge of Exmoor National Park this property is perfect for wildlife enthusiasts or anyone just looking to relax and unwind.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
- Beach: Less than 27 miles
- Amenities: Less than 4 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Family friendly: Yes
- Pets: 2 dogs allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Widescreen TV
- General: Electric central heating, WiFi available
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric hob, Electric oven, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/diner
- Beds: Single beds (2), Double beds (1) - can be converted to 2 singles on request at time of booking
- Other: Linen and towels provided, Fishing permits (additional charge), travel cot and highchair
- Outdoors: Rear patio, patio furniture
- Parking: Ample parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Stags before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Otters Holt||0.0 Miles|
|Seekings Cottage||1.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Yeo Valley Holiday Park||1.7 Miles|
|Zeacombe House Caravan Park||3.0 Miles|
|Riverside Caravan and Camping Park||5.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009