- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
St Edmunds Loft
St Edmunds Loft is a second floor apartment in the heart of the popular coastal town of Southwold which has been refurbished to a very high standard. With stunning views over St Edmunds Green, The Church and beyond this makes the perfect base for any small family or two couples looking for a break away to relax and enjoy the coast. Everything has been well thought through to provide comfort and ease of use.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: 1 well behaved pet welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Sky TV, Netlfix, WiFi
- General: Central heating throughout
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: 4 ring electric induction hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso and large fridge freezer
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom, open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Beds: Single bed (2) King size bed (1)
- Other: Linen, towels, travel cot, high chair provided.
- Parking: Private parking for one car nearby.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited St Edmunds Loft before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009