- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The owners have paid great attention to detail throughout, with individually decorated en-suites for all the master bedrooms, and beautiful touches like a stag head punch bowl and end-of-bed ottomans. The kitchen is the perfect setting for a get-together, with breakfast bars and chairs as well as a large Yorkshire range to make things cosy. Speaking of the perfect setting, the swooping central staircase creates the ideal photo opportunity for guests.
Behind the property is a large decked area, with rattan furniture to seat 30 guests and not one but two hot tubs. The patio looks out onto the beautiful Yorkshire countryside beyond, and you’re in the perfect spot for lots of walks across the Pennines and South Yorkshire. But with so much waiting for you back at Spicer Manor, you’ll probably want to head back to your home-from-home very soon! This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 30 guests.
- 15 double bedrooms, all with TVs.
- 15 en-suite bathrooms.
- Fantastic views of the of the open countryside.
- State of the art cinema room.
- Games room with table tennis, pool, table football and air hockey challenges.
- Two hot tubs.
- Stone feature and waterfall (child friendly with no water pools).
- Large garden with fields and picnic tables.
- Private parking for 25 cars.
- Storage shed for bikes can be arranged on request.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Up to four well behaved dogs welcome. Dog cleaning room.
- A damage deposit of £1000 will be requested 10 days before arrival, full details will be provided with your arrival guide after booking.
- Catering and housekeeping service available on request at additional cost (see Notes).
- Minimum three night stay.
- Owner happy to accept additional day guests for a small additional charge (please contact the office).
Your review here?
Have you visited Spicer Manor before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Smallshaw Farm Cottages||1.2 Miles|
|Hazlehead House||1.3 Miles|
|Hartcliffe View||1.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009