- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Dogs are welcome at the property and to enjoy the beautiful walks right from the door, the owners have prepared detailed maps and directions for walks around the cottages, so you can find the prettiest footpaths and best views. You are situated in the picturesque village of Alderwasley, in a peaceful and relatively undiscovered area just a few miles from Matlock.
This cottage may be booked together with Pendleton Cottage to accommodate up to four guests. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Exposed stone walls.
- Granite work surfaces.
- Underfloor heating.
- Sunken patio area (not enclosed).
- Double cast iron swing seat, garden table and chairs, and sun loungers.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- A baby is welcome (please bring your own cot/ moses basket).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Sparrows Roost before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pendleton Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Wigwell Barn||0.5 Miles|
|The Forge||0.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Birchwood Farm||1.3 Miles|
|Pinegroves Caravan Park||3.8 Miles|
|Lickpenny Caravan Park||4.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009