- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This pretty two bed holiday home is perfect for four. Interiors are well furnished with a lovely bright sitting room and contemporary kitchen. Outside there’s a lovely garden and private parking. Don’t forget your boots, there are some lovely coastal footpaths. Take a stroll down to Pobbles Beach or Three Cliffs Bay and relax on the beach.
Get out and about and explore this beautiful area. Visit Langland with its pretty beach huts, great for kayaking, paddle boarding and surfing. Play a round of golf or simply relax on the beach with a picnic. Drive along the Gower Peninsular and step back in time with a visit to one of the many castles. Perfect for a family holiday.
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x double bed, 1 x twin beds
- Lounge: 2 sofas, dining table and 4 chairs, TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen: Washing machine, electric oven and gas hob, and microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Master Bedroom: double bed, a mirror fronted wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Bathroom: double shower cubicle, separate bath, WC and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds (due to the sloped ceilings there is reduced headroom).
- Entertainment: TV and DVD player.
- For families: travel cot and high chair on request.
- Outside: lawned garden, patio, garden furniture, charcoal barbecue
- Parking: off road parking for 1 car.
- General: changeover day - Saturday. Gas CH. Bed linen and towels provided. No WiFi. 3 star rating.
- Pets: 2 medium size dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. The whole house including the annexe MUST be booked during peak season (included in peak price). Annexe sleeps 2: 1 Double with wet-room style shower, wash basin and WC. This is available for a £150 supplement per week, outside of peak weeks. Please enquire with office.
Your review here?
Have you visited Southgate Rd before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Three Cliffs Bay Holiday Park||1.3 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||2.2 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||2.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009