- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Slaters Cottage is a delightful character true Lakeland end terrace stone cottage in a sleepy hamlet in little Langdale which is walkers absolute paradise. The cottage is full of wonderful period features so often lost, from the stone fireplace with wood burner ,beams, latch wooden doors and original wooden floorboards to mention some. Spread over 2 floors, the ground floor consists of a fully equipped modern kitchen and open plan dining room /lounge and family bathroom which has a bath with shower over and double bedroom. The lounge has comfortable seating, enchanting country views and is a lovely cosy space to enjoy the welcoming wood burner on those winter evenings with friends and family.
Up stairs are two bedrooms one of which is the master with window seat and lovely Lakeland views with the cosy single to the rear. The other double bedroom is downstairs with furnished with an iron bed.
Outside there is a seating area in natural slightly elevated rockery garden area inbuilt in seating.
This cottage provides spa passes for guests to enjoy at the quality leisure facilities at the Langdale Hotel which includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
Overall Salters cottage is a delightful little piece of Lakeland for you and your dogs to enjoy this special location with Lakeland fells in every direction. Enjoy and create wonderful holiday memories.
• Size: Sleeps 5 people in 3 bedrooms
• Beds: 1 x Queen , 1x Double , 1x Single
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile to a pub
• Pets: Three Dogs Allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms,1 Bathrooms, Kitchen /Open plan dining /lounge .
• General: Wood Burner , TV, Wifi
• Utilities: Oven, hob, microwave, washer, fridge freezer.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Wifi: Yes
• Outdoors: Small rockery garden with steps and seating area .
• Parking: One car in front of the cottage
• Extra Facilities: Complimentary Spa passes included for guests to enjoy
Your review here?
Have you visited Slaters Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Wetherlam View||0.1 Miles|
|Little Fell Cottage||0.3 Miles|
|Hacket Forge||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Croft Caravan & Camp Site||3.8 Miles|
|Low Wray Campsite||3.8 Miles|
|Rydal Hall||3.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009