- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Beautiful property for four people which includes views of the Abbey and the sea in the upstairs bedrooms and a comfortable decked area outside to enjoy a nice glass of wine after a day sightseeing. This cottage is neatly tucked away but close to the many attractions of Whitby.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: 1 pet welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, one ensuite bathroom, house bathroom, lounge / kitchen / diner, cloakroom.
* Beds: 2 doubles, single.
* Luxuries: Smart TV. Wi-Fi. iPod docking station.
* General: Electric heaters.
* Utilities: Electric hob,oven and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, cafetiere.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. High chair and travel cot available.
* Layout : The accommodation is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor. Only suitable for 4 people. Not suitable for those with mobility difficulties due to steps leading up to the property.
* Parking: On street parking on first-come, first serve basis. Scratch cards provided
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Sirmonds Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are