- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Attractive detached house, in a quiet location close to the coast. Super sunny veranda, a great place to relax with a book in the sunshine. Large garden and spacious accommodation make Shuttleworth Lodge the ideal property for a family holiday
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 9 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 1 Pet allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV's with Super Fast Broadband, DVD & CD player, iPod dock, WiFi
- General: O.F.C.H. Included May-Sept, Oct-Apr charged @ £20 per week. Living flame gas fire
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric hob & double oven, Microwave, Wine fridge, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower room 1 Sitting room, 1 Kitchen/dining room, 1 Cloakroom, Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 sets of Twin beds
- Other: Towels, Travel cot, Stairgate, CDs, Telephone for incoming calls only, Books and games provided.
- Outdoors: Large enclosed garden surrounds house, lawn, patio, covered veranda, childs swing, table and chairs, barbecue and picnic chairs
- Access: Parking for up to 4 large cars
- Mobile phone signal: strong
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Shuttleworth Lodge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Hay House||0.4 Miles|
|The Hayloft||0.6 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Old Brick Kilns Camping Park||1.5 Miles|
|Crossways Caravan Site||2.0 Miles|
|Grange Farm||4.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009