- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Sherfield Cottage, set in a large garden near the nature reserve of Snape Marshes in Suffolk, is a walk away from village amenities and the famous Concert Hall that hosts the annual Aldeburgh Music Festival. There are many other local attractions including castles, the towns of Framlingham and Orford, and Sutton Hoo, home of ancient burial treasures.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 cloakroom
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 four foot beds, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV, CD
- General: Electric night storage heaters, 2 woodburners. Please be aware of steep stairs from ground floor to first floor.
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Starter pack for woodburners provided in winter. Two staircases cottage bedrooms are inter-connected: bedroom 2 is reached through bedroom 1 and bedroom 4 is reached through bedroom 3
- Outdoors: Large garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Three cars
Your review here?
Have you visited Sherfield Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Blue House||0.1 Miles|
|Albion House||0.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009