- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Shamrock Cottage is pretty cottage, built in the traditional Norfolk brick and flint and is particularly noted for its bright conservatory and south facing garden. It is set in Hindrigham, a peaceful rural village in North Norfolk, with great access to the coast, various village pubs and the Priory at Binham.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: Three dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 additional upstairs wc, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 dining room, 1 conservatory
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed, 1 4ft double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, Fibre Broadband
- General: Oil fired central heating, TV, CD hi-fi, books and games
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen & towels provided. Cot and highchair . Steep narrow stairs, with hand rail, may not be suitable for guests with restricted mobility.
- Outdoors: Patio area with garden furniture and gas barbecue, enclosed lawned garden
- Parking: For three cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Shamrock Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Dockings Cottage||0.5 Miles|
|Hall Farm Barn||0.5 Miles|
|Shuttleworth Lodge||0.8 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Old Brick Kilns Camping Park||2.2 Miles|
|Crossways Caravan Site||2.7 Miles|
|Grange Farm||4.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009