- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Sgwd - The Falls
In a lovely village setting, this first floor apartment is just 3 miles from the National Showcaves Centre for Wales. Located above a great local pub/restaurant that is well known for its home cooked food this studio apartment is on the southern edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. This central position means that you have the best of both worlds with the coast being 30 minutes away. Popular attractions in the area including Henrhyd Falls, Wales Monkey & Ape Sanctuary, The National Showcaves Centre for Wales, Walters Arena Motorsports Venue, Craig y Nos and Bike Park Wales.
- Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom (can sleep 4 via use of sofa)
- Beds: 1 double, 1 sofa bed.
- Rooms: first floor : open plan kitchen, diner, lounge and bedroom area, bathroom.
- Kitchen & utilities: includes combi microwave/oven/gril dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Used of shared washing machine and dryer.
- Entertainment: Smart TV
- For families: highchair, and travel cot on request (please bring own cot bedding)
- Outside: shared small garden area with benches.
- Parking: plenty of parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included.
- Pets: Max 2 pets.
- Notes: no smoking
Your review here?
Have you visited Sgwd - The Falls before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Y Cawr - Sleeping Giant||0.0 Miles|
|Pen y Fan||0.0 Miles|
|Craig y Nos||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009