- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Seaton End Cottage
Seaton End Cottage is a charming place to enjoy a seaside holiday. Originally a fishermans dwelling it has character and amazing views of the sea and harbour and Staithes village has many attractions including its fish smokehouse, shops, galleries, cafes and tiny winding cobbled streets.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 50 yards
- Nearest amenities: Less than 50 yards
- Pets: 1 small/medium dog allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen
- Beds: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Luxuries: DVD/video player
- General: Night storage heaters and open fire (1 bucket of coal provided)
- Utilities: Electric cooker with grill and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided, travel cot available on request. Additional coal may be purchased locally.
- Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
- Parking: Parking to load and unload only. Roadside parking at top of the village or at Glen Vale private car park at an extra cost
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility issues which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage, so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Seaton End Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009