- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Seaspray is a stylish split level apartment on the ground floor. Just a short walk from the beach, shops and restaurants it enjoys extensive coastal views and is the perfect property for beach lovers, surfers or walkers.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 2 pets welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, stereo, WiFi
- General: Gas central heating, freeview TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, ensuite shower room, open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Beds: 4 single beds, double bed
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Travel cot and highchair.
- Outdoors: Gravelled garden with decked area and garden furniture. Rear communal drying area with lawn.
- Access: Allocated parking for 1 car
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Seaspray before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village||0.4 Miles|
|Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park||0.6 Miles|
|Twitchen Park||0.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009