- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Seadogs, a newly renovated and spacious semi-detached holiday cottage is close to the beach in Southwold in Suffolk. This lovely town has interesting shops, restaurants and cafes and a pier rebuilt in 2001 which blends well with the colourful beach huts and promenade. There are footpaths to explore one of which winds across the marshes to the harbour where in summer it is possible to take a foot ferry to Walberswick.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms.
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.2 miles.
- Pets: Two well-behaved dogs welcome.
- Short breaks: Available at this property.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms (1 large master and 2 small twin rooms with 2'6" beds), 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen/dining area, 1 conservatory, 1 cloakroom, 1 bathroom.
- Beds: 1 king, 4 single beds (2'6).
- Luxuries: Balcony to the master bedroom, Wi-Fi.
- General: Gas central heating.
- Utilities: Electric oven and ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, Bosch slimline dishwasher, Bosch washing machine,
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Rear garden with lawn area, small patio and garden furniture plus summerhouse.
- Parking: For three cars on driveway.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Seadogs before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Lollypop House||0.0 Miles|
|Saxon House||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009