- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Sea Renity will not disappoint and booking early to secure this fantastic two bedroom and two bathroom property is advised. This stunning and beautifully presented Padstow property has just under gone a huge redesign and the outcome is pure luxury. The owners have thought of everything to ensure your holiday will be the best you can choose. Luxury sofas, bed, bathroom fittings, kitchen make Sea Renity a gem in our portfolio. Pets are welcome here too so the whole family can come and enjoy the highlights that Padstow has to offer. A short walk in to the harbour town with fine dining restaurants, cocktail bar and traditional pubs await your visit. The working harbour in Padstow is wonderful to watch and one that people sometimes forget is part of the charm of the town.
Sea Renity has wonderful full bi-folding doors to the rear enclosed garden. With a raised patio area with again luxury seating and views down to the estuary. The perfect place to unwind after a day sightseeing around Cornwall with a gin and tonic.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2 x king size(5') 1 can be made unzipped to make two singles (2'6'')
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven, induction hob, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, washer/dryer, Smart TV, USB charging sockets, breakfast bar, handmade table with bench & chairs.
- Nearest beach: 0.8 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles
- Outdoors: Enclosed 2 tier garden with garden furniture, barbecue.
- Parking: On road parking as available, nearest public carpark is approx 400 yds. See Padstow Parking for up to date information on parking rates.
- Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired.
- Pets: Two pets welcome; £25 per pet per week.
- General: Electricity included in rent, heated towel rails, underfloor heating, central heating upstairs.
- Important notes: No smoking, pets welcome.
- Changeover day: Thursday - arrival 3pm - Departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Sea Renity before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Turnstone Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|18 Glynn Road||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Dennis Cove Camping Ltd||0.4 Miles|
|Padstow Touring Park||0.9 Miles|
|Tregavone Farm Touring Park||1.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009