- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This delightful first floor apartment situated at the far end of Church Street was once the residence of Captain William Scoresby a whaler, expeditionist and inventor of the crow's nest. The property has stunning harbour views and is pet-friendly.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 mile
- Pets: Pets are allowed at this property.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/kitchen/diner
- Beds: double bed, 2 bunk beds
- Luxuries: TV with Sky and DVD
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Fridge/freezer, gas cooker with oven and grill, washing machine, microwave
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen is provided, towels are not provided. Travel cot is available.
- Layout: Entrance on Ground floor with stairs leading to first floor.
- Parking: Unrestricted on-street parking on a first come first served basis.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Scoresby House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Grace Escape||0.0 Miles|
|5 Ivy Yard||0.0 Miles|
|White Cottage||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009