- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A pretty terraced cottage in the vicintiy of the common and all of Southwolds pubs, shops and restaurants. Sandpiper is only a few minutes walk from the beach and this property's welcoming atmosphere will let you make the most of Southwold in comfort.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: 1 well behaved dog welcome
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, dining room, sitting room, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom
- Beds: 2 king-size beds, 1 set of bunk beds
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi internet.
- General: Gas central heating, TV, fireplace
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, fridge, freezer, diswasher, microwave
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels and linen to be provided by guests.
- Outdoors: Courtyard garden with furniture
- Parking: Roadside
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Sandpiper before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009