- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Salty Kisses is a lovely modern house with a garden and private parking, situated on the coast, near North Cliff Golf Course and the beaches of North Bay in Scarborough . Close by are the promenade and Sea Life Centre and other attractions include ancient Scarborough Castle, the busy harbour, marina, as well as bars, cafes and restaurants on the seafront. If you wish to come to this lovely house with a larger party up to six guests, you are welcome to book it in conjunction with Sandy Toes S382 next door.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner.
- Beds: Double bed, bed settee
- Luxuries: Smart TV, unlimited WiFi free of charge
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Travel cot available
- Outdoors: Garden
- Parking: Off street parking next to property for one car.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Salty Kisses before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Signals Court||0.0 Miles|
|Sandy Toes||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Scarborough Camping and Caravan Club||0.9 Miles|
|Primrose Valley Holiday Park||9.3 Miles|
|Oskada Park||9.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009