- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Royal Standard House
This 4 bedroom house laid out on 3 floors is ideal for relaxing family holiday in Shaldon. This home from home offers a balanced combination of a Georgian character and a contemporary interior. It is ideal base for exploring the area as it is centrally located in Shaldon and is only a minute’s walk away from cafes, pubs and beach.
Please note – property available for bookings from April 2020 and before will have the lounge and attic room refurnished, photos to follow.
- Size: sleeps 9 in 4 bedrooms & snug room;
- Beds: 5 beds (1 King, 2 DBL, 1 King zip&link that can be made as 2 singles, 1 single - daybed)
- Rooms: Ground floor kitchen-diner, French door leading to courtyard, lounge, snug room with day bed that can be used as 5th bedroom for 9th 1 stFloor: 1st Master bedroom with King size bed and en-suite with bath, walk in shower and WC; 2nd DBL bedroom, 3rd bedroom with king size bed that can be used as 2 singles, family bathroom- bath with shower head. 2nd floor / attic: Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower & WC, bedroom with Double bed, 2 bean bags, table football and TV.
- Kitchen & utilities: range style electric double oven with 6 ring gas hob, fridge-freezer (60/40), dishwasher. Utility cupboard – washing machine, dryer.
- Entertainment: smart TV (use your own passwords) / Freeview, Radio, Bluetooth speakers, DVD, selection of table games, DVD’s and books).
- Outside: paved garden courtyard furniture with seating for 9, hot tub.
- Parking: 1 parking space in covered private car park near to the property and 1 car park permit to the Ness Car Park in summer season.
- General: (WI-FI, heating and electricity included, linen/towels provided, non-smoking)
- Pets: 2 pets welcome.
- Security deposit: This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £350, which is payable to Blueriver Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
- Notes: Non-smoking property. Families with children welcome - travel cot, highchair and stairgate available at the property.
Your review here?
Have you visited Royal Standard House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are