- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Royal Standard House
This 4 bedroom house laid out on 3 floors is ideal for relaxing family holiday in Shaldon. This home from home offers a balanced combination of a Georgian character and a contemporary interior. It is ideal base for exploring the area as it is centrally located in Shaldon and is only a minute’s walk away from cafes, pubs and beach.
Please note – property available for bookings from April 2020 and before will have the lounge and attic room refurnished, photos to follow.
- Size: sleeps 9 in 4 bedrooms & snug room;
- Beds: 5 beds (1 King, 2 DBL, 1 King zip&link that can be made as 2 singles, 1 single - daybed)
- Rooms: Ground floor kitchen-diner, French door leading to courtyard, lounge, snug room with day bed that can be used as 5th bedroom for 9th 1 stFloor: 1st Master bedroom with King size bed and en-suite with bath, walk in shower and WC; 2nd DBL bedroom, 3rd bedroom with king size bed that can be used as 2 singles, family bathroom- bath with shower head. 2nd floor / attic: Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower & WC, bedroom with Double bed, 2 bean bags, table football and TV.
- Kitchen & utilities: range style electric double oven with 6 ring gas hob, fridge-freezer (60/40), dishwasher. Utility cupboard – washing machine, dryer.
- Entertainment: smart TV (use your own passwords) / Freeview, Radio, Bluetooth speakers, DVD, selection of table games, DVD’s and books).
- Outside: paved garden courtyard furniture with seating for 9, hot tub.
- Parking: 1 parking space in covered private car park near to the property and 1 car park permit to the Ness Car Park in summer season.
- General: (WI-FI, heating and electricity included, linen/towels provided, non-smoking)
- Pets: 2 pets welcome.
- Security deposit: This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £350, which is payable to Blueriver Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
- Notes: Non-smoking property. Families with children welcome - travel cot, highchair and stairgate available at the property.
Your review here?
Have you visited Royal Standard House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Beachside Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Compass Cottage Shaldon||0.1 Miles|
|Sea Dream Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Coast View Holiday Park||0.4 Miles|
|Wear Farm Caravan & Camping Park||2.7 Miles|
|Crablake Farm||3.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009