- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Round Robin, Umberleigh
Round Robin is a semi-detached barn conversion which is set within a designated area of rural tranquillity and enjoys wonderful views over the Taw Valley. The property benefits from original features which have been restored to provide a stylish and individual holiday retreat with a bright and airy open plan living/dining room complete with vaulted ceiling with roof windows, attractive stone walling and original oak beams.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Beach: Less than 23 miles
- Amenities: Less than 3 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 2 pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Wood burning stove, Under floor heating
- General: TV, Stereo Wi-Fi
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Dishwasher, Electric oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Tumble dryer
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 2 Ensuite bathrooms, 1 Ensuite shower room, Open plan living/dining room, Kitchen area
- Beds: Single beds (4), Double beds (1)
- Other: Linen and towels provided, Complimentary basket of logs. Water supply from borehole, regularly serviced. 4pm arrival.
- Outdoors: Patio area
- Access: Ample parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Round Robin, Umberleigh before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009