- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Charming country cottage, down a leafy country lane, restored in a classic cottage style with beamed ceilings, wood floors and a woodburning stove but also includes a modern kitchen, comfy sofas and contemporary furniture. Despite its rural location it is only 4 miles from Padstow, the spectacular north Cornish coast and some wonderful surfing beaches.
- Sleeps: 5/6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 2 x double (4'6"), day bed (3') + trundle bed
- Bed linen: Bottom sheets and towels are now only provided. Guests need to bring their own duvets, pillows and their covers. This is for Covid safety measures.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Views: Countryside
- Nearest beach: 4 miles
- Nearest amenities: 2.5 miles
- Short breaks: Not available for this property
- Smoking: No smoking at this property
- Outdoors: Large lawn, patio furniture.
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Rose Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are