- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Rock is a superb town house close to all the amenities of the coastal resort of Ilfracombe. This vibrant town has gained a much deserved reputation over the last few years as a culinary and cultural hub. Recently renovated to high standards this attractive property is very well equipped and furnished in a modern contemporary style whilst wherever possible creatively reusing furniture and art. A small hallway leads into a spacious living/dining room with flame effect fire in feature fire place, a really comfortable and stylish retreat. A galley kitchen leads off. On the first floor a twin bedded room at the front of the house looks out over the town with hints of the sea and coast to be seen across the Pavilion Gardens. A bathroom is also on this floor. On the first floor a very spacious and attractive double bedroom has ensuite facilities and a large bay window with a seating area offering sea glimpses. IIlfracombes picturesque harbour is just a short walk away and there are a variety of quality eateries including Michelin Star restaurants all closeby. Ideal for walkers being close to the South West Coastal footpath and just a short drive to the splendour of Exmoor with its wonderful, riverside, coastal and moorland walks. The spectacular coastline in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty has many sandy coves great for clambering over rocks and exploring rock pools whilst within just a 15 minute drive the award winning beach at Woolacombe has miles of golden sands ideal for buckets and spades and surfing.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property (minimum 3 nights) from October to end of April
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Ground floor: Living/dining room, Kitchen. First floor: Bathroom with double ended bath and hand held shower, separate shower cubicle, WC and basin. Bedroom 2 with twin. Second floor: Bedroom 2 with King, TV and ensuite shower room.
- Beds: 1 King, 1 Twin
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi Broadband, Smart TV with netflix
- General: Gas central heating.
- Utilities: gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment, washer/dryer, dishwasher and coffee machine.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Stairgate provided. 3pm arrival time.
- Parking: guests with a car will need to purchase a weekly permit or pay for daily/overnight use (information on parking provided before arrival). The nearest car park is The Ropery which is very close by. Guests can drop-off/unload at front door for very short time.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Rock before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Fishermans Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Apartment Twenty Eight||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Hele Valley Holiday Park||0.8 Miles|
|Beachside Holiday Park||0.9 Miles|
|Big Meadow Caravan & Camping Park||2.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009