- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Robin Cottage is a charming two bed terraced cottage, 10 minutes from the beaches at Llangennith and Broughton Bay. Cottage style interiors are beautiful with a comfortable sitting room with multifuel stove. The open plan kitchen dining room is well equipped with French doors onto the pretty garden with outdoor seating, a great place for children to play... so just relax on the terrace and unwind.
Llangennith is a hot spot for surfers and families, and with 3 miles of sand there’s plenty of room for everyone! The local village has a surf shop for clothes and wetsuit hire and a local pub serving great food. Back at the house you can walk to Cefn Bryn in about 20 minutes for spectacular views over the Gower Peninsular.
- Sleeps: 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x double bed, 1 x twin beds
- Sitting room: 2 sofas and rattan armchairs, a multi-fuel stove, flatscreen TV.
- Dining area/kitchen: dining table and 4 chairs, electric hob, a fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Patio doors lead out to the garden.
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
- Master bedroom: king size bed, bedside drawers, chest of drawers, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, bedside tables, chest of drawers.
- Cloakroom: WC and wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: TV.
- Outside: decking in the rear garden and laid to lawn, table and chairs to seat 4. Front garden with planting.
- For families: travel cot and high chair available.
- Parking: parking available on the road.
- General: changeover day -.Friday. Oil CH. Bed linen and towels provided. Multi-fuel stove. WiFi. 4 star rating.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. The stairs are narrow and steep and the landing area at the top of the stairs is a small area with a step down from each of the bedrooms and the WC.
Your review here?
Have you visited Robin Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Lower Sanctuary Apartment||0.1 Miles|
|Upper Brynfield Apartment||0.1 Miles|
|Upper Sanctuary Apartment||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Bank Farm||1.7 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||2.3 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||2.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009