- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Directly overlooking the West Lyn River in a beautiful wooded valley. This privately owned lodge is on a small site of other similar lodges. Within the Exmoor National Park, close to local Inn and just a short walk to all the amenities of Lynton. This delightful lodge has wonderful river views from the decked verandas and offers Trout directly from the property(annual rod license only required). The two compact bedrooms and an open plan living area provide a cosy and comfortable retreat for walkers and those wishing to enjoy the splendour of Exmoor.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet welcome
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, Living/dining/kitchen Shower room
- Beds: 1 double and 2 single beds(2'6")
- General: TV, Wifi
- Utilities: Gas Hob, Electric oven, fridge, small freezer, microwave, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels and linen provided. Onsite facilites include small shop, cafe, off licence and tumble dryer.
- Outdoors: Patio and covered verandah with garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking for 1 car only adjacent.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited River Lodge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are