- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Richemont, a small Georgian cottage with its own garden, is hidden away in Whitby close to many of its attractions including the old town, harbour, beach and abbey ruins. Every year Whitby has festivals and fairs which include the Whitby Regatta, Goth Festival and Folk Week.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One dog welcome.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/diner, kitchen
- Beds: Double bed, 2 bunk beds
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, small freezer, ice cube maker
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. No unaccompanied teenagers
- Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: A parking permit is provided. There is a lay-by close to property for quick loading/unloading
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Richemont before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/10/2020
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Whitby Cottages||0.0 Miles|
|Bolthole Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Jet Cottage||0.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are