- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Red Rails has oodles of space yet with character and charm and an interior style to make you feel like you are a movie star. This stunningly restored Art Deco property can be found in the Pentire area of Newquay with views from the open plan living space is every surfer or storm watchers dream. Watching neat sets or a dramatic storm roll in from out of sea and across the world famous Fistral beach is one you’ll never forget. However if you’d prefer to experience it from the beach you are a mere 5 minutes walk from the steps at South Fistral.
The outside space not only has the huge glass balcony but also a large garden below where you will feel enclosed and sheltered - perfect for BBQing and a game of hide-and-seek.
With the 5th bedroom being in its own self-contained annex below the main floor of the house, one lucky couple can have their own hideaway retreat. This house will be an experience to stay in not just a holiday and one that Cornish Horizons welcomes with great delight. Situated a 15 minute walk to the centre of Newquay means that going out and exploring the town and its beaches couldn’t be easier. With so much to do in Newquay and many new independent restaurants and wine bars opening all the time you will find plenty to do.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 3 x king size, 1 x twin (zip and link, please order in advance), 1 x bunk bed.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Wood-burner, table and chairs for 10, Smeg fridge, freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, electric oven.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Outdoors: Large lawned garden with mature hedges to rear. Play house (used at guests own risk).
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars on the drive.
- Family facilities: Highchair and travel cot available (please request this when booking).
- Pets: Maximum 3; £25 per pet.
- General: WiFi included, electricity included, wood-burner in lounge, heated towel rail in family and en suite bathrooms, gas central heating
- Important notes: No smoking, no short breaks.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Red Rails before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are