- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This lovely three bedroomed house is set just a short walk away from Whitby's town centre shops, restaurants, pubs and tea rooms and is also close to the park and the West Cliff tourist attractions.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 0.6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Pets:One dog welcome (additional dogs may be accepted if requested).
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, kitchen/dining room, lounge, 1 en suite shower room, 1 bathroom.
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa day bed which opens from single to king size.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD player, free unlimited WiFi.
* General: Gas central heating and wood burning stove.
* Utilities: SMEG induction hob, electric oven & grill, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Linen, towels, travel cot and stairgate provided.
* Layout: Ground floor, first floor.
* Outdoors: Small enclosed patio.
* Parking: Free unrestricted on street parking available on a first come first served basis.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Rascals Rest before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|25 Springvale||0.0 Miles|
|12 St Hilda's||0.1 Miles|
|Curlew Cottage||0.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009