- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Primrose Barn, Umberleigh
Primrose Barn, a converted barn, is set near the hamlet of Chapelton surrounded by lovely countryside. A few miles away are the beaches of Croyde, Saunton and Westward Ho! and a drive away is the town of Barnstable with restaurants, cinema, theatre and shops
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 14 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
- Pets: 1 small pet welcome.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen/dining room
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV with freeview and DVD, Wi-fi broadband
- General: Oil central heating, electric wood burning stove effect fire
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided, travel cot and highchair
- Outdoors: Front patio, patio furniture
- Parking: Private parking for two cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Primrose Barn, Umberleigh before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Little Wick||1.0 Miles|
|Somers Hiscott||1.3 Miles|
|Crossways Holiday Cottages||2.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Welcombe Caravan Club||2.6 Miles|
|C Y & J M Friend||6.0 Miles|
|Greenways Valley Holiday Park||6.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009