- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Poppy Cottage, in the delightful coastal village of Stiffkey, is a pretty single storey property, tastefully and comfortably furnished within walking distance of the highly rated pub and village stores. It is only a short stroll to the saltmarshes to enjoy birdwatching and a seaside walk but the village is also on the Coasthopper bus route, which runs from Cromer to Hunstanton giving access to many coastal villages and towns and the historic house of Holkham Hall, seat of the Earl of Leicester.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: within walking distance
- Pets: One small well-behaved pet welcome
- Short breaks: Available
- Smoking: Not allowed
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living/dining room, 1 kitchen N.B. Shower room only from March 2017
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, iPod/Bluetooth dock, WiFi, woodburner with starter pack of fuel
- General: Electric central heating, TV, books and games
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided, towels available for hire. Acces to bedroom is through bathroom.
- Outdoors: Mature garden with courtyard, garden furniture, barbeque. Situated behind a terrace of cottages including Nellie's Cottage ref 866, it is a reasonable walk from the roadside, the path is level although there is a variety of surfaces including gravel the final approach is through a shared courtyard. Parking: Roadside parking
- Mobile phone signal variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Poppy Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Muckledyke Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Old Beams||0.0 Miles|
|Courtyard Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Glamping Hideaways||2.7 Miles|
|Orchard Caravan Norfolk Ltd||2.8 Miles|
|The Shieling||5.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009