- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Guests of all ages will enjoy the facilities provided on this small development of five historic properties. Pilgrims Prospect comes with access to an indoor heated pool, a games room, gardens with a summerhouse and outdoor chess and a private track with access directly to the beach. The beach at Bacton is sandy and often quiet, there are coastal walks and countryside cycle rides locally and the Norfolk Broads are within driving distance.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms (infants are counted as a member of the party)
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.5 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 dog allowed
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living/dining room, kitchen, shared exercise room and laundry
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, shared indoor heated swimming pool and sauna available to guests from 11.00am to 16.00pm Please note the pool will not be available from 4th - 15th March 2019 due to maintenance.
no lifeguard so some sensible restrictions apply, exercise machinery and air hockey/table football available in shared games room
- General: Gas central heating, flame effect fire, TV, radio/CD player.
- Utilities: Electric cooker/grill, microwave, dishwasher, larder fridge with ice box, washing machine and tumble dryer in shared laundry
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own pool and beach towels. Highchair, Books, games, CDs and access to WiFi. Please note: that the bedrooms are galleried and separated by heavy curtains - caution must be taken with young children
- Outdoors: Private garden area with garden furniture and gas barbecue, access to shared gardens with summerhouse and games
- Parking: Private parking for 1 car, free public car park 30m away
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Pilgrims Prospect before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pilgrims Progress||0.0 Miles|
|Pilgrims Chase||0.0 Miles|
|Pilgrims Cottage||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Cable Gap Caravan Park||0.3 Miles|
|The Leas Beach Park||0.3 Miles|
|The Duke of Edinburgh||0.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009