- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Pentre Bach - Gwesty Pili Pala
Magical, otherworldly, and cosy, Gwesty Pili Pala – which translates as Butterfly Hotel– is an unforgettable and wonderful holiday experience. The entire house, which is a period property with scenic countryside views, is decorated on the theme of butterflies, and was the setting for the much loved Welsh language children's program, Pentre Bach. This place is packed with activities for children, including playpark, workshop, activity shed, and plenty of outside space to play. Children are sure to be entertained with not an iPad insight! Within easy distance of the lovely village of Tregaron, with its small shops, cafés and pubs, and only 15 miles from the beautiful coastal university town of Aberystwyth with its shops, bars, restaurants and museums. There are plenty of local footpaths, and be sure to visit the small harbour town of Aberaeron, which is just 14 miles away and is famous for its chocolate box Georgian buildings, seafood restaurants, and unforgettable honey ice cream.
Suitable for families, friends, or even well-behaved hen parties, Ty Gwesty PIli Pala really is as beautiful as a butterfly!
- Size – sleeps eight in five bedrooms,.
- Beds –Two double, one bunk, two single (extra pull-out single bed available.)
- Rooms – ground floor – living room with link door to next doors play shop, which was part of a film set, kitchen diner, utility room, reading room/playroom, WC with shower unit. First floor- ‘Jini’ character themed double bedroom, butterfly themed double bedroom, young butterfly themed single bedroom, JCB themed single bedroom with extra single pull-out bed, seaside themed bunk bedroom, master bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, microwave, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Entertainment – Freeview TV with DVD player, direct access to play shop next door.
- For families – high chair, stairgate and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen. An extra two children can be accommodated on a futon if requested and prearranged.
- Outside – lawned garden with bench and plenty of outdoor activities for children. Playpark, games room, activity shared, Sali Mali playhouse, dressing up caravan, number of outdoor toys.
- Parking- ample parking available.
- General – electricity and heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi included. Secure cycle storage available. Some basic household items such as soap, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, and salt and pepper are provided. Group bookings can be taken to include all cottages, which would accommodate up to 19 guests. There is a café on site with limited opening hours, and it can be booked for parties or large gatherings.
- Pets – up to 2 dogs welcome.
- Notes – no smoking inside the property.
Your review here?
Have you visited Pentre Bach - Gwesty Pili Pala before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pentre Bach - Siop Shoni Bric-a-moni||0.0 Miles|
|Pentre Bach- Ty Pêl-droed Football House||0.0 Miles|
|Siop Shoni Bric a Moni- W42764||0.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009