- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A stunning, beautifully-restored Victorian house set in a small hamlet 5 miles inland from Looe and Polperro in South East Cornwall. Renovated to an extremely high standard this English country house has many original features including Delabole slate flooring, high ceilings, wooden floorboards coupled with ultra-modern improvements such as a hand-made fitted kitchen with granite worktops and a Heritage Range. With so much space for a family or group you are sure to fall in love with this home. With both a family sitting room and an additional play room, an enormous sociable kitchen/breakfast room as well as a separate formal dining room, a sun room for games and three beautifully finished bedrooms. The main bathroom with its free-standing bath is absolutely gorgeous. Found in a glorious countryside setting but close enough to enjoy many family-friendly attractions in the area and very accessible from the main routes into Cornwall.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link, can be made into twin beds on request at time of booking), 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”),.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Heritage range, Neff electric oven and induction hob, American-style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot, highchair and stairgate provided, but no cot linen. Please request travel cot at the time of booking.
- Outside: Garden with outside seating and BBQ area, two lawned areas.
- Pets: 4 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 6 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 4.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.7 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Pendriffey 6 before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Old Farmhouse||0.2 Miles|
|Little Orchard||0.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Trelawne Manor Holiday Park||1.7 Miles|
|144 Trelawne Manor||1.7 Miles|
|Tencreek Holiday Park||2.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009