- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Perfect for a family or group of friends who want to explore the beautiful south east coast of Cornwall. Pet-friendly and sleeping 6 in four bedrooms, it provides plenty of space. Set across two levels with the living accommodation on the upper level, there are outstanding views across Polruan and over to the picturesque, estuary town of Fowey. With a couple of local pubs and a passenger ferry which takes you across the river from the Quay, you can leave your car parked up and enjoy your exploring on foot. A short drive will take you to the fishing villages of Looe and Polperro, and a little further away there are plenty of local gardens, country houses and famous attractions to try out.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms.
- Beds: 1x king (5'), 1 x twin (3'), 2 x singles (3')
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Set across two floors with steps down from the parking area. Main bedroom and a shower room on same level as living areas. Garden terraced and on different levels.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric cooker, larder fridge, freezer, microwave, 2 x slimline dishwashers. Washer/dryer in utility room on ground floor level.
- Nearest beach: 2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 200 metres.
- Outdoors: Private, terraced, garden - not level. Paved sun terrace on first floor level accessible from living room with outdoor seating and river views.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car with further space in the garage.
- Family facilities: None provided, but can be hired.
- Pets: Two pets welcome; £25 per pet per week- we will contact you separately to collect payment.
- General: Electricity and oil included in rent, oil-fired heating. Open fire (logs not supplied)
- Important notes: No smoking. Garage available for storage of bikes, kayaks and beach equipment.
- Changeover Day: Saturday - arrival 4:00pm - departure - 10:00am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Pencarrow before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Polruan Holidays-Camping & Caravaning||0.2 Miles|
|Penmarlam Caravan & Camping Park||1.2 Miles|
|Penhale Caravan and Camping Park||1.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009