- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Pen Y Mor
Pen Y Mor is a stunning property with flawless attention to detail provided by the owners, the interior design is second to none! You get an instant luxury feel as soon as you walk through the door. The open plan lounge/kitchen/diner/conservatory provides to you with very open spacious accommodation, topped off with beautiful views and a cosy woodburner. The enclosed patio garden to the rear provides the perfect space to relax at the end of the day with some fun outdoor games include table tennis and swing ball to burn off any additional energy. Mawgan Porth beach is just a short walk down the road making this property the perfect destination for a seaside holiday.
- Sleeps: 8.
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 2 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link, can be made into twin beds on request), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, built in microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair available on request (but no linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
- Outside: Enclosed patio and garden to the rear, garden furniture, barbecue, table tennis table. Raised terrace to the front with sun loungers and sea and countryside views.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Pen Y Mor before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are