- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Pen y Fan
This beautifully furnished apartment sleeps two people in an open plan living space situated above a country pub in the village of Coelbren. With a good road network you have the best of both worlds, located just 30 minutes from the Brecon Beacons and 30 minutes from the coast. There are numerous activities in this area, including walking, cycling, horse riding and canoeing. The property is also within walking distance of the magnificent Henryhd Falls, which boast the tallest waterfall in South Wales, with a 90ft drop. Further down in the village is Wales’s Monkey and Ape Sanctuary, which makes a great day out for all ages. The National Show Caves for Wales are less than 3 miles from the property, and are definitely worth taking the time to visit; there are some spectacular caverns and stunning scenery to be admired. If you are into motor sports, then Walters’ Arena is not far from the property and hosts many motoring sports events throughout the year. Also close by you will find Craig Y Nos Castle and Country Park, a popular venue for celebrations. Bike Park Wales is roughly a 30-minute drive from the property and has some world famous tracks for adrenaline junkies. Beach 24 miles. Shop 2 miles, pub/restaurant below.
- Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
- Beds: 1 double.
- Rooms: first floor : open plan kitchen, diner, lounge and bedroom area, bathroom.
- Kitchen & utilities: includes combi microwave/oven/gril dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Used of shared washing machine and dryer.
- Entertainment: Smart TV
- For families: highchair, and travel cot on request (please bring own cot bedding)
- Outside: shared small garden area with benches.
- Parking: plenty of parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included.
- Pets: Max 2 pets.
- Notes: no smoking. Max 2 guests
Your review here?
Have you visited Pen y Fan before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Y Cawr - Sleeping Giant||0.0 Miles|
|Craig y Nos||0.0 Miles|
|Sgwd - The Falls||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009