- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Situated in a prime position in St Ives with beautiful views across the harbour and with the beach being right on your doorstep, Pelican Cottage is a traditional fisherman's cottage, comfortably furnished throughout and set over three floors. The ground floor has an open plan living area, with coal-effect fire, kitchen area and harbour views. The first floor has two single bedrooms, one with sea and harbour views, and a shower room. The master bedroom is on the second floor and enjoys the best views that the property has to offer, as well as a third single bedroom.
- Sleeps: 5.
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 3 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over three floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: No outside space due to harbourside location.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £20 per week – please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking but public car parks are within walking distance to the property.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Pelican Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Hobbit Flat||0.0 Miles|
|1 White Hart House, The Wharf||0.0 Miles|
|Slipway Cottage, 8 Back Lane||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Ayr Holiday Park||0.5 Miles|
|Hellesveor Caravan & Camping site||1.1 Miles|
|Polmanter Tourist Park||1.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009